According to some...I'm a Diva. I don't think so personally even as I know I'm VAIN.AS.HELL and love, love, LOVE me some spoiling me ROTTEN!
I KNOW I'm not the only person who suffers from Princess Syndrome so I'll give you a few hints on the eve of Christmas Eve as to what you can pick up those on your list you adore who are VAIN.AS.HELL too or who are trying to BE more VAIN.AS.HELL!
Hey...it's a revolution playas! THE MORE VAIN THE BETTER! Nothing wrong with "feeling good, feeling great how are you!!!!"
1. The White House Christmas Ornament - Even as I wasn't THOROUGHLY impressed with this year's design, the historical implications of this year is enough to make me smile whenever I look it at. I have purchased one every year The Robinator and I have been together and they make me smile indeedly. They come in lovely boxes that are very easy to store as they stack well and the insides of the boxes are fitted so the ornament doesn't shift.
2. Land's End Roll Collar Fleece - Hey...Vanity gotta keep warm too playas! LOL! I bought this in several colors. The fleece isn't too thick so you can wear it under your outterwear and the collar adds an interesting frame to your face. The colors are FA-BU-LOUS and you'd be hard pressed not to find a color that looks good on you. I'm thinking I need to roll through and pick up the mustard yellow one too! I love the kangaroo pocket in the front and find they are my go to item to wear around the house with my fleece pants! GO ME!
3. Sam Fine's "The Basics of Beauty" DVD - I don't EVEN much have to tell yall why. You already know. I saw a lady yesterday with makeup on like Precious' mama had on when she went up there to them welfare people and I shuddered. Let's not let ourselves make these types of mistakes...mmmmmkay? You ALREADY know I think yall too cute for all that.
4. Bliss Blood Orange + White Pepper Soapy Suds 2X THE SIZE! 1/2 THE PRICE!!!!! - Seriously...I bought a few bottles of this because at only $18 a bottle of my absolute FAVORITE scent EVER for bubbles I lost my ever.loving.mind. I already know how much it USED to cost and am some kinda glad they listenedd to the recession and did something to save the brand cuz baaaaaaaaaaaby...the kid was rationing the use of the original size like it was the Cold War round these here parts...yall REMEMBER how The Robinator almost got something severed when he used my stuff the LAST time right? RIGHT!
5. Sephora Brand Vanilla Cupcake Gift Set - At this price...you can gt this for mini-Divas in training, young adult Divas, old heads...hell...even your boss Diva. ROFL!
6. Sephora Brand Guava Passion Body Collection - This is my usual everyday go-to layered scent. I wear it because my husband likes it. That is all. Hey...we grown AND married. I ain't even much gotta paint a picture for yall.
7. Random small plate and matching coffee/tea mug. Sometimes a girl likes to get her meal on in extra fancy solo style. She could have decided to stay home but send the kids to school and husband to work. She could bring home the most perfect muffin she's ever seen and is waiting to savor it in the morning with her cup of coffee...regardless of the time...it always makes it EXTRA special if it's done using her ONLY Princess plate and mug. Seriously. I know yall know I have issues...but seriously...this one is cutesy and serves the purpose of bringing out that Princess in you when you absolutely need it.
8. An extra battery for her cell phone. What? I've found mine comes in HANDILY! LOL!
9. Robin Thick "Sex Therapy." (No words needed with his lil mannish azz...)
10. Laura Izibor "Let the Truth Be Told" (It's life baby...it's life...)
Had my vain behind received ANY of these gifts I would have been ECSTATIC! You know...if I hadn't already bought them myself. ROFL!
All right...I gotta get outta here. I've got OODLES AND OODLES AND OODLES TO DO!
Anything on this list you can see yourself getting the Divas in YOUR life INCLUDING you?