1. When you don’t tell him about a new goal.
2. When you sacrifice something you've always wanted because it’s not what your husband wants.
3. When he does something that bothers you and you let it slide.
4. When you don't voice your concern about his possible addictions.
5. When an in-law says something hurtful and you don't tell your husband.
6. When you're not upfront about past trauma that still affects you.
7. When you let your career fall to the wayside so you can support his.
8. When you subtly try to change his mind instead of hashing it out.
9. When you adopt a fear based on what you believe your husband means instead of his words or actions.
What say you?